General
The dangers of using counterfeit make-up

The dangers of using counterfeit make-up

Shared by:

Counterfeit make-up may look like the original product on the surface, but patients need to beware of the imitations as they could pay dearly for this, health-wise.

today.mims.com

21 Sep 2016 - General

I just recently transitioned to using lippies. I saw the light with Colourpop haha. Well Kylie and Colourpop are made by the same manufacturers apparently. Kylie is just more expensive because of the endorser. Those lippies actually are quite difficult to remove hehe. You would need makeup remover to take them cleanly off. There was this one time my friends had me try on all their different colourpop matter finish lippies they had with them. My lips were quite sore from trying to rub them off as...
 (Total 106 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto: Maybe it was excreta haha. I am particular with makeup myself as my skin is quite sensitive as well. I prefer Korean brands like Etude, Face shop, and Innisfree and for non-Korean Maybeline and Bareminerals. I lately have been going extra crazy over Colourpop though. I justify my craziness with the thought that at least I am not spending my money on vices. haha Yes the fakes are found onlin...
 (Total 161 words)
Oh my this is awful. These counterfeit products are the ones sold cheap online huh? I'm very lazy skin-wise, but one thing is certain, I'm too scared to try stuff on my face. I am a soap and water girl, but I like Celeteque and Nivea. For makeup, I have very basic needs and I try to refill the same things over and over again. I do not like to experiment, but even if I do, I buy from the mall or from their actual online store. I like a few brands, MAC, Bodyshop, Faceshop and Etude House. ...
 (Total 152 words)
Omg doc Jennifer Winter !!!! This article really catches my attention. I am into beauty products or cosmetics and I remember way back in college my classmate are selling cheap lipsticks. And I actually bought not just one. Goddd. Cant imagine that I am putting excreta on my lips!!!!! All the while i thought this cheap products doesn't have that one. Like what the!?? Nahhh. This is worth sharing. Better buy it...
 (Total 89 words)
I think at some point girls will naturally buy counterfeit make up. Since girls can hardly tell the difference, it would be natural for them to try it. Like Jennifer Winter , I also had my share of experience in using this. I just noticed that compared to original make-ups, fake ones easily cake and the effect doesn't last as long. This also goes for perfumes. Its just a good thing that I'm too lazy to ap...
 (Total 105 words)
"Everyone likes to be frugal"- This is such a female mantra. We may buy a bunch of shoes, make up, or bags but we budget. I have to admit that I did buy counterfeit make up once and tried it out for a bit. They look well packaged and the product is not half bad, but you are just kidding yourself with this. We are aware that these products may contain large amount of heavy metals but rat and human excreta really draws the line! I obviously threw away the two products. Ek! I have encount...
 (Total 156 words)