General
Nurses: 10 easy ways to boost metabolism without exercising

Nurses: 10 easy ways to boost metabolism without exercising

Shared by:

The best way to maintain an ideal weight is through exercise, but realistically, not all of us have time to hit the gym – especially with the busy schedule of a nurse or healthcare professional.

today.mims.com

21 Sep 2016 - General

I always drink water. I used to have this friend whose staple message includes, "Drink water". I used to find it funny, but it's really a good advice. You can also have small frequent meals to boost your metabolism. It trains your body to burn calories constantly, so that instead of having 2-3 large meals per day, you can have 5-6 small meals throughout the day. There are also certain food that boost metabolism but all I could think of now is kimchi. Anyway, I didn't know some ...
 (Total 132 words)
I practice drinking 2 glasses of water immediately upon waking up to boost the metabolic process. I also believe in taking in spicy food to accelerate the fat-burning machinery as I never run out of hot sauce during meals. All of the things written in the article are really known to ignite the metabolic process through a sound diet and cutting out vices. However, I feel that the title of the article overlooks the importance of exercise. Exercise is not merely for boosting metabolism but also for...
 (Total 133 words)
Being overweight is very unpleasant for everyone regardless of gender and it is also associated with multiple diseases. It is generally accepted that fast metabolic individuals have less tendency to gain weight while individuals having slow metabolism are more prone to gain weight. You can maintain your weight by just maintaining eating habits such as keep yourself hydrated well. Breakfast is very necessary to start the metabolic process therefore when you skip breakfasting your body might go in...
 (Total 143 words)