General
Microsoft says it will 'solve' cancer in the next 10 years

Microsoft says it will 'solve' cancer in the next 10 years

Shared by:

Microsoft has announced an ambitious plan to use computer science to 'solve' cancer within the next decade.

www.sciencealert.com

22 Sep 2016 - General

Too ambitious. They're saying they can poke inside, and with nifty computer programming, get rid of bad cells and refresh everything. I don't know, all I can say is "Let's wait and see". I have seen many people suffer from cance...
 (Total 171 words)
Good thinking Microsoft. You should have thought of that years ago. But i think due to current technology advancements, this could be made possible. This, my friend, can lead to millions of smile and happiness once they have made it commercial for pa...
 (Total 109 words)
Hmm, this is really an ambitious goal on Microsoft’s part, and though it is a long shot, I think it may be possible for them to contribute a significant chunk of information to finding a cure. Using computers to analyze data files seems to be logical...
 (Total 109 words)
This is pretty understandable, because microsoft has achieved virtually everything that can be done with computer science at macroscopic level, and now they want to invade the microscopic world to continue their business. :) I'm just joking. I re...
 (Total 103 words)
Indeed, these are very ambitious plans by Microsoft and like the article says, "We hope they're right". I'm just wondering what gave them the idea that cancer can be alluded to a computational problem on its foundational level? Firs...
 (Total 137 words)