General
Why Loneliness May Be The Next Big Global Health Problem?

Why Loneliness May Be The Next Big Global Health Problem?

Shared by:

Loneliness and lack of companionship makes people vulnerable which affects physical and mental health to increases the chances of mental health disorders. Rates of loneliness in the world are rising and we tend to assume

healthscienceandtechnology.com

23 Sep 2016 - General

This is true. In when the likes of Facebook (Friendster, Myspace) were first introduced, during the time of Yahoo Messenger and ICQ, they became so popular because it connected people. I remember, when I first created my Friendster account and starte...
 (Total 214 words)
I agree with everyone's sentiments here. People are now getting more isolated with the influx of technological devices. Social media has indeed destroyed actual social interaction. One good example would be greeting a family member on birthdays. ...
 (Total 163 words)
I agree with Alan Rosmadi and Dc. Marinelle Castro said. Nowadays, productive interaction can not be expected from someone whos...
 (Total 111 words)
True Marinelle Castro i have friends who does that too, I get offended too. It is just rude that people can be so ignorant that they are now stuck in their own tiny dark bubble, not wanting...
 (Total 123 words)
I agree with Mahmoud AbdelAziz I also observed that social media no longer bridge communication gaps rather it becomes an avenue to vent out hatred and negative emotions most of the time. ...
 (Total 145 words)
Despite all the technological breakthroughs to make distances shorter and to make people more connected than ever around the globe, we are witnessing the opposite happening. All these social media websites and communication applications have failed s...
 (Total 144 words)