General
How to Survive the Wild: Tips for Pharmacists and Doctors Posted in Rural Malaysia

How to Survive the Wild: Tips for Pharmacists and Doctors Posted in Rural Malaysia

Shared by:

A rural posting to a clinic or regional hospital is part and parcel of any young doctor’s or pharmacists’ career. This mandatory experience is especially true for those who have studied and graduated from local Malaysian universities. A rural posting can be a daunting and scary experience, since it requires you to live and work in strange surroundings among people you may not be familiar with.

today.mims.com

26 Sep 2016 - General

This sounds really fun! I have a question, do these doctors go tho their rural postings after they get their license? Or is it a requirement for them to graduate? We have post graduate Internships in the Philippines and some may get rotated to rural ...
 (Total 104 words)
I believe that working at rural clinics is one of the richest experiences a doctor can have in his/her career. Despite the initial struggle to survive, being away from civilization and far away from main big hospitals, enables the doctor to become a ...
 (Total 140 words)
I have heard that in Malaysia, there can be more housemanship vacancies in rural areas compared to popular areas such as in the Klang Valley. This means that there may be more young doctors who are looking to start their medical career in such areas,...
 (Total 83 words)
I would say the rural posting will be a very interesting experience for the doctor and pharmacy. Working in rural settling will definitely give some new perspectives. I would agree that the experience can be daunting initially, as you will be mostly ...
 (Total 115 words)
Posting in different regions is a part of health care professional’s career. The Doctors and Pharmacists who have graduated from local Malaysian Universities have chances of their posting to rural areas. The posting of young Doctors and Pharmacists t...
 (Total 114 words)