General
The science world is freaking out over this 25-year-old's answer to antibiotic resistance

The science world is freaking out over this 25-year-old's answer to antibiotic resistance

Shared by:

A 25-year-old student has just come up with a way to fight drug-resistant superbugs without antibiotics.

www.sciencealert.com

27 Sep 2016 - General

That is pretty cool. Now I just want to drop everything and get into that field myself. hehe. I do love where advancement in medicine is going. Seeing as bacteria as MRSA are becoming more resistant the answer is to divert from treating it with antib...
 (Total 110 words)
It is really a super discovery for super bugs. Antibiotic resistance is a global issue at the spot because above 50 % bacterial infections cannot be completely eradicated with antibiotics rather it results in antibiotic resistance. When antibiotic re...
 (Total 116 words)
I am not sure what is more astonishing about this article. Whether it is the fact that a Phd student who is merely 25 years old making such a great discovery. Or if it is the fact that killing drug resistant bacteria is possible with such a non-compl...
 (Total 117 words)