General
Surviving medical school in the first year

Surviving medical school in the first year

Shared by:

Before enjoying a secure and stable career as a doctor, the first step is hurdling medical school. It is especially challenging during a medical student's first year and it is by no means a walk in the park but all worth it.

today.mims.com

27 Sep 2016 - General

im really sorry because i thought its a forum of filipino doctors but also from other asean countries.thank you for reminding me,because of so many years speaking in spanish i almost forgot to write in english.In spain to become a doctor you just nee...
 (Total 183 words)
First year in med school was challenging - physically, emotionally and intellectually. I must admit that it was intimidating to have classmates who are outliers in the grading curve during exams. I wasn't sure if I was lucky or unlucky to have be...
 (Total 142 words)
First year was a hard but also exciting transition. I have always had a love for science and liked the challenges that came with studying for all those subjects. I actually like having quizzes and exams but that does not necessarily mean I got high s...
 (Total 307 words)
1st year talaga ang mahirap kasi adjustment period in our section that time from 50 plus 26 lang kaming nag 2nd year mostly nag dropped along the way because of different reasons.Now med students are very lucky because of the advance information tech...
 (Total 189 words)
I totally can relate to the article. Although the first year in med school is not the hardest and the most hectic, it is the one that I had to adjust to the most. I guess adjusting to having brilliant and competitive minds around you all the time tak...
 (Total 194 words)
I can just imagine the challenges a fresh student of med school has to face! This article took me to a few of the said challenges, and I am already overwhelmed. What more if you have to go through more years of school and training. I really admire th...
 (Total 53 words)