General
5 Powerful Skincare Products You May Be Missing « Healthy Skin

5 Powerful Skincare Products You May Be Missing « Healthy Skin

Shared by:

When it comes to skincare, the focus tends to be on the hot new products (which are often pricey). But there are some [...]

blogs.webmd.com

28 Sep 2016 - General

Protecting our skin is one way protecting our health too. Thats true Priscilla Mae Gobuyan, as we age, our body including our skin, grows older too. We basically need this 5 tips mentioned in this article to our daily routines especially to those persons who are into adventures, and outdoor workers (working or mostly exposed in field). Using hat, sunscreen, moisturizers, rashguards instead of bikinis, and sungla...
 (Total 116 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan thank you for posting such a nice article. For me I can't go in the morning sun without my sunglasses and sun block .
Anyone over the age of six months should use a sunscreen daily. Even those who work inside are exposed to ultraviolet radiation for brief periods throughout the day, especially if they work near windows.

Children under the age of six months should not be expo...
 (Total 108 words)
Summer all throughout the year is what people love nowadays. As we age and grow older, our skin also gets older. We need to really invest a lot in hydrating our skin and take good care of it. This article tackles about the top tips on how to care for our skin. Going to beaches, it is a travel essential to keep hat/caps which can help us protect direct contact from the rays of the sun to our faces and scalp. Sunscreens which provides the best protection to our skin and also sunglasses which can h...
 (Total 152 words)