Habbits killing kidneys!Created by:
Kidney damage doesn't occur in a day. Habits gradually make or break kidneys. Most of people seldom give attention to health unless something pains.
1. Over consumption of proteins - It may harm kidneys. In some cases it could lead to kidney stones too.
2. Too much of caffeine consumption - Caffeine is diuretic and cause dehydration.
3. Smoking and alcohol consumption - Kidneys have to work to hard to see the toxins out of the body.
4. Not drinking enough water.
5. Deficiency of vitamin B6 - Eat fruits, potatoes and fish to get Vitamin B6.
6. Salt consumption - Take sufficient salt and don't get addicted to chips.
7. Good night's sleep - Less sleeping time or late night parties are bad for kidneys.
8. Postponing natures' calls - Passing urine on time is important for kidney health.
Add any other Habbits. Please share your experiences.