General

8 Asian cities foodies must visit for street food — Yahoo Travel Inspirations

Created by:

30 Sep 2016 - General

Mouth-watering topic you have here, Priscilla Mae Gobuyan . Please visit the Philippines because I can really name a few sumptuous sTREAT foods. Let us start with the grilled variety. We have isaw (chicken intestine), pork barbecue, and betamax (named as they are shaped like betamax tapes but this is chicken blood that was boiled before being grilled). Then we have the sweet variety, the banana cue ( deep fried b...
 (Total 147 words)
Huge street food fan here! I don't watch Television much often, but Street Food Around The World documentary on the National Geographic Channel is one of the favorite shows I watch on TV. It is really nice to get to know the types of food people eat all around the world. At times I feel pretty desperate when I have to just stare at mouth watering food across a TV screen, because none of the local places serve the food that they show. Traveling across the road, mostly road trips across the gl...
 (Total 121 words)
The street food in India is too mouth-watering. Especially, Gujarat and Maharashtra are famous for street food. The famous food items of Gujarat include Dhokla, Khandvi, Papdi no lot. I am a fan of waterballs too. The Indian cuisine is different from other Asian countries as there are a lot of spices in the food. Also, as India has so much cultural diversity, the same is also seen in food dishes. Dosa, idli are more famous in southern part of India. Different states have their own peculiar stree...
 (Total 143 words)
Here's a break from all the medical stuff here in the community. Who loves street foods here? I hope everybody does as much as I love them too! Among the eight cities mentioned, sad to say I was only to go in Singapore. I've heard that the street foods in Malaysia taste really good and also in Hongkong. As here in the Philippines, street food is almost everywhere and people absolutely love it. The most famous street food would be fishball, kwek-kwek (Quail eggs covered with flour), Tok-n...
 (Total 149 words)