General
Sorry, Your Bath Towels Are Probably Pretty Gross

Sorry, Your Bath Towels Are Probably Pretty Gross

Shared by:

While everyone knows it’s important to throw their bath towels into the washing machine (you know this, right?), many people are most likely not laundering their towels (or tossing them into the hamper as frequently as they should. “

www.yahoo.com

30 Sep 2016 - General

Jennifer Winter I can imagine the same! haha I know towels can be very bulky and difficult to pack. Jemelyn Mae Sodusta It depen...
 (Total 108 words)
See that's why I also hate the cloth loofahs too. Whenever I see one in someone's bathroom or when my mom buys one I squirm and think, but is too unsanitary. It's always left damp so I'm sure it becomes a breeding ground for bacteria....
 (Total 112 words)
Dc. Marinelle Castro just like Dc. Jennifer Winter, I use hotel towels too. I'm saving the space occupied by the towel for s...
 (Total 43 words)
Marinelle Castro ya I do haha. I do for the reason that I don't want to pack towels. I do cringe at the feeling that this towel was used by strangers who could potentially have some ski...
 (Total 64 words)
Anything that's moist can actually harbour these bacteria. But even if you leave your towel under the sun, I'm pretty sure it won't be bacteria free. I change my towels once a week, every Monday. I agree with ...
 (Total 111 words)
I found the need for a morning towel and evening towel cute haha. I do use two towels though. One is for my hair and face and the other for the rest of my body. I hang my towel over my shower door which is directly exposed to an open window so it dri...
 (Total 91 words)
How often do you change your towels? I find it funny since I only change my bath towel sometimes once or twice a month. It surprises me that it must be changed 5 days or a week after. Since, there are some bacteria that may not cause any problem but ...
 (Total 122 words)