General
Nurses: 7 perfect vacation ideas for a budget holiday in Asia

Nurses: 7 perfect vacation ideas for a budget holiday in Asia

Shared by:

As nurses are faced with busy and demanding daily routines at work, you deserve a vacation getaway to help you de-stress and refresh for the tasks ahead.

today.mims.com

1 Oct 2016 - General

Habiba Twakkol Yes, traveling is great for students who want to take a break as well! Most students from here go on vacations with their families especially during long holidays, as they to...
 (Total 177 words)
It is not hard to travel on a budget nowadays, which is an amazing thing. In the past, you cannot simply "backpack" for a quick vacay because travelling is such a luxury. Not that it is not a luxury now, because it still is, but it is no lo...
 (Total 151 words)
Such an interesting article Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan . This is a nice tips for those who plan to travel abroad. I'd like to mention my friend who are fond of traveling abroad ...
 (Total 131 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan thank you for your nice article, these places could be affordable not only for nurses, they are also convenient for students to spend their vacation in extraordi...
 (Total 115 words)
Aren’t we all looking for that perfect holiday that suits a small budget? Reading this post, it has some excellent suggestions for various Asian destinations that are doable for a few days on a minimal budget. Personally, I’ve only been to one of the...
 (Total 110 words)