General
Doctor concocts oral vaccines from cat saliva and vodka in Chicago

Doctor concocts oral vaccines from cat saliva and vodka in Chicago

Shared by:

A Chinese-American doctor had his license suspended by U.S. regulators on Wednesday as he allegedly gave patients modified vaccinations containing cat saliva and vodka.

today.mims.com

2 Oct 2016 - General

Oh my, how can he do this? Vodka and cat saliva? If I were a parent and I find out that my child was given this instead of what I what he was supposed to, I would really see to it that the doctor gets more than a suspension. I guess the hearing will ...
 (Total 148 words)
I don't want to offend any doctors here, but it is important to remember that some doctors are not immune for "quack science" or even an overly strong belief in non-clinical medicine or "alternative medicine". I've heard o...
 (Total 96 words)
I'm curious what the accused medical practitioner has to say about this. The accusations give very elaborate detail that makes us cringe at the very thought of it. However, I'd like to read the side of the doctor to give a more comprehensive ...
 (Total 129 words)
It is worst malpractice case where the vaccine is prepared by a Doctor itself in Chicago and his license was suspended due to this illegal activity. He had been preparing different types of such vaccines since more than 10 years by using raw cat sali...
 (Total 108 words)
Giving a 7-day-old infant an unapproved vaccine is a serious malpractice indeed. Knowing more that the doctor continued to give this so-called vaccine containing vodka and cat saliva for a decade makes it even more horrifying!!. Even if he believed t...
 (Total 122 words)