General
Lower Your Blood Pressure Fast with These Tips

Lower Your Blood Pressure Fast with These Tips

Shared by:

Losing weight, monitoring your BMI, exercising, keeping stress in check, and saying no to salty foods will help to lower your blood pressure or keep it low.

www.healthline.com

2 Oct 2016 - General

"That was easy to say than done." Frequent answers i heard from hypertensive patients when you are encouraging or giving them health education. It is important to present to them the effects of hypertension in health. Sometimes, some patients are not complaince with their medication which sometimes made them experience stroke in very unfortunate event. These tips is helpful once the patient is aware and knowlegeable on his or her illness. Because, in my experience, some are very hardh...
 (Total 106 words)
High blood pressure is an emerging condition and a risk factor for all the types of vascular accidents like strokes and acute coronary syndromes. Getting rid of obesity itself hep you to lower your blood pressure. For that you have to check your body mass index regularly and do regular exercises. It is better if you cut off the salt intake from your meals too because theses salts lead water retention inside the body and in turn in increasing the circulatory blood volume. Taking measurements for ...
 (Total 112 words)
The number of people suffering from hypertension is increasing at an alarming rate. For the management of some lifestyle disorders, it is essential to make healthy changes in life. If people are sufficiently educated about the harmful effects of their habits and the serious consequences they will have to suffer, if such habits are continued, then I think such lifestyle disorders can be managed. A very close relative in my family is suffering from hypertension. I gifted her a blood pressure monit...
 (Total 127 words)
Hypertension is one of the most common conditions that healthcare providers encounter in their clinical practice. Often times, it can be frustrating to see a patient with resistant hypertension despite optimal medical management. More than available pharmacologic therapy, it is important to advise lifestyle changes to the patient. We should be aggressive in educating them about dietary modifications, the benefit of exercise, smoking cessation and stress management. Based on my personal observati...
 (Total 114 words)
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a very common disease that is affecting large population on earth. It has been observed lifestyle plays an important in increasing heart diseases especially high blood pressure. After diagnosis with hypertension, you must try to control it with a healthy lifestyle in order to minimize the need for medication. In most cases blood pressure increases as weight increases, therefore, we must focus on reducing weight when there is a risk for hypertension. Similar...
 (Total 115 words)