General
Russian scientist injects himself with 3.5 million-year-old bacteria to “extend life”

Russian scientist injects himself with 3.5 million-year-old bacteria to “extend life”

Shared by:

Could ancient microbes possibly be the answer to eternal life? A Russian scientist attempts to find out, by injecting himself with 3.5 million-year-old bacteria.

today.mims.com

2 Oct 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro thank you for posting this article, I think that what this dr.did most of us are dreaming to do as he did and wish that this Bactria (bacillus f.) really prolongs life.
Everyone has a purpose to live to and what this dr.did is because he has an important reason pushing him to try such an understudies approach.
Life of everyone is full of good and bad, happy and sad things ,and because of ...
 (Total 110 words)
@Marinelle Castro: Although research is this field is helping to develop various treatments against ageing, I believe that it is equally important to make lifestyle changes. I don't dream of putting an extra effort to live longer. Nevertheless, I wish to follow a healthy lifestyle. I believe it will automatically help to prolong the life. The life in this century is very fast and busy and various factors like pollution, unhealthy habits like eating processed food or fast foods, avoiding meal...
 (Total 119 words)
I noticed that there's increasing interest in the science of ageing and longevity. Among all the news and articles that I've encountered this one takes the cake. Its easy to say that I can't believe he did that - but perhaps since he is a man of science, he studied this intently before he injected himself with ancient bacteria. “Mice grannies not only began to dance, but also produced offspring” - - I wonder if that was once of his goals! Personally, I won't do anything unusual t...
 (Total 118 words)