General
Nail polish that detects date rape drugs

Nail polish that detects date rape drugs

Shared by:

How can women be safe at parties? There are party rules that all women should know.

today.mims.com

3 Oct 2016 - General

Oh I've read about this before, this is a brilliant idea because it is easy-to-use. As a woman, you just have to wear the nail polish and no one will know that you're armed, but you are definitely more than able. Growing up my thing about drinking had always been that I only drink with people I can trust---otherwise I wont. Still... as a woman, you have to be wary of things because anything can happen. For instance, I heard from a friend that she once went drinking with some guy friends ...
 (Total 156 words)
It is really good to know such innovations are coming out. The article said that it is the first fashion date rape drug detector as there are other products such as a coaster, sensor and straws. Seeing as you won't normally carrying around your own coaster to a bar or party the nail polish deal sounds a lot more promising. The sensor is interesting as well though. Though women are the common main targets for rape we cannot remove men from the picture of possibly being a date rape victim. Sin...
 (Total 128 words)
Wow! Such a great news. This is much needed since sexual assualt is gradually increasing. Just simply wearing nailpolish. You're atleast 99% safe from those who had evil plans. This is better to prevent such event that may harm you. It is best to stay safe than sorry. As stated in the article many innovations are rising up from nail polishes to sensors. As our world progress, it is helping alot of women in the future. We are just grateful to those who invent this kind of stuff. We should pla...
 (Total 128 words)
Good! Nail polish can be more useful than just nail enamel that can add beauty to the ladies’ delicate hands. Date rape crime is increasing at higher ratios in the US as compared to Singapore. Gamma Hydroxybutyrate (GHB) is the most common drug that is added to the drinks along with Alprazolam and Rohypnol (Roofie). A group of four members including Material sciences and Engineering students has created a nail polish line “undercover colors” for identification of drugs in beverages. It is very s...
 (Total 127 words)