General
The benefits of being a volunteer nurse: How it can positively influence your life and career

The benefits of being a volunteer nurse: How it can positively influence your life and career

Shared by:

Being a busy nurse should not be an excuse from doing volunteer work. Instead, by helping those in need, you are also indirectly influencing others in the community to play their part.

today.mims.com

3 Oct 2016 - General

I believe that what you give you get back. For instance, Someone can be filthy rich but does no charity and are stingy in terms of providing help to the elderly, there is no point in life cause no one will appreciate such a person like him. Doing goo...
 (Total 147 words)
Here in my place, volunteers in public hospitals and some in private hospitals are still practiced. Though in other places ithey are not practicing it. Yes i agree that volunteering has its pros and cons.
Lets start with the pros. 1. The feeling...
 (Total 184 words)
Although it is a great thing for nurses to volunteer, and of course we all hope that more healthcare professionals can volunteer their services for those in need, I also wonder how useful it would be for the nurses. If their volunteer work was in a d...
 (Total 97 words)