General
FDA Warns Against The Use Of Homeopathic Teething Tablets And Gels

FDA Warns Against The Use Of Homeopathic Teething Tablets And Gels

Shared by:

The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) have issued a safety alert that homeopathic teething tablets and gels may present a health risk for infants and children. The alert also recommended that consumers stop using

healthscienceandtechnology.com

3 Oct 2016 - General

Teething tablets and gels are not tested and proven by FDA. I guess the reason why it was advise to stop using this product is so serious. Do you have any idea what are the side effects or adverse effects using this product? Fedelic Ashish Toppo in the article, they mentioned symptoms that might experienced by the child using this product. However, that is not yet stated that these can be acquired. ...
 (Total 118 words)
That is really depressing that homoeopathic teething tablets for children are not safe and US FDA has warned its all manufacturers to stop their production and distribution. US FDA has also advised the public to stop their use because these tablets are very harmful to children. Thank God my children are safe because I have also given teething tablets (Bioplasgen no. 21) to my son at teething age at a dose of four tablets per day. I don’t know whether they have helped in teething or not but the t...
 (Total 125 words)
The actual therapy for teething follows the statement in the article “Teething can be managed without prescription or over-the-counter remedies.” After reading this article, I think the homeopathy medicines are causing more damage to the child than the teething itself. Unless, severe, the symptoms of teething can be relieved at home. There are teething toys available in the market that can be given to the child. The parents are advised to give cold food items like chilled banana or cucumber. Som...
 (Total 135 words)