General
10 latest medical devices and wearables for patients and healthcare professionals

10 latest medical devices and wearables for patients and healthcare professionals

Shared by:

Medical devices and health wearables have been the latest tools to help busy people keep track of their lifestyle. Many doctors have also taken these devices on board to improve the quality of patient care.

today.mims.com

3 Oct 2016 - General

Kathleen Peralta Regarding the Sweatronics, there have been some concerns by people about whether or not the technology is actually possible. However, when it comes to science, you'll n...
 (Total 140 words)
Out of all 10 mentioned, I like the Sweatronics the most. But then, the company is still working on this product/device and this could turn into reality or maybe not. If ever it comes to life following extensive research, it would be beneficial espec...
 (Total 99 words)
I recently shared an article that said, using wearable devices when you are exercising may actually reduce the amount of exercise one has because the information that is provided by these high tech gadgets may even mislead, or demotivate a person fro...
 (Total 102 words)
I recently shared an article that said, using wearable devices when you are exercising may actually reduce the amount of exercise one has because the information that is provided by these high tech gadgets may even mislead, or demotivate a person fro...
 (Total 102 words)
I like the hydration monitor and health biosensor along with insulin pump, oximeter, and accelerometer. I suffer from dehydration most the time due to less focusing on my body signals for more water demands. So hydration meter will help me to remain ...
 (Total 107 words)
A number of these devices/ wearables are quite the breakthroughs, as they may without a doubt truly benefit patients, especially those who need constant monitoring. Among these would be the devices mentioned in numbers 1, 2 and 8. It’s also interesti...
 (Total 179 words)