General

Travel Bucket List

Created by:

4 Oct 2016 - General

Let's put the medical discussions aside for some time and talk about something else. Please tag the name of the city, country or any other place in the world that you would like to visit. I love travelling and I would like to know the views of my fellow healthcare professionals. The city on the top of my travel bucket list is Paris. The city of love, city of lights and the city of fashion, Paris is the place that I would like to visit. The city has so much to offer : French food, the beautiful picturesque view from the Eiffel Tower, the view of the city from the Montmarte Tower. Though there are many places in the world that I would like to visit like Italy, Iceland, Greece but definitely, Paris is on the top. I believe travelling has its own advantages. It allows you to be away from the dust of the daily routine and also gives you a chance to explore many things. By travelling, you get a chance to experience different cultures and their heritage and also be a part of it. If you too have a travel bucket list, then please share which place is on the top and why? 

Thanks for opening this topic to the community. Well I just went to United Arab Emirates last month and I wanted to go there. First I'd like to go back because of the people I wanted to be with. My closest friends and people who's special to ...
 (Total 158 words)
I have a bucket list on my own to for places I would like to visit too. Actually there are two. One is the places that are in my country that I have not yet been to, or would love to go to for a second time. And then there are countries I very much l...
 (Total 107 words)
Wow, what a nice topic! I loved reading the comments as well, and all the places you've mentioned are just so dreamy! I'd love to see Europe someday too, and Paris is on top of my bucket list as well. :) I'd also love to travel to various...
 (Total 87 words)
Italy. When I turned 18 I was asking to be allowed to backpack to Italy but my parents said no. I regret not pushing them, so til today it's still on my list. Rome and Venice, would be my ultimate Italy destination. I love Europe. I grew up alway...
 (Total 162 words)
Nice topic Heena Pohani. I have several places to tick off my bucket list as well but from the top of my head I would like to go to South Africa and go on a safari tour. I deeply love anima...
 (Total 190 words)
Heena Pohani Paris has been one of the top cities in my bucket list. In fact, for the longest time, my phone wallpaper includes a scene from Montmarte. However, I was deeply saddened by th...
 (Total 128 words)
Heena Pohani I really want to thank you to share such an article to break the ice of our day.
I read these words about Italy and that is why I'm dreaming to visit it one day "I...
 (Total 119 words)
Hi, as you mentioned about Paris, I just want to say, Paris is definitely beautiful and you can appreciate it more if you become one with the locals. Use their public transportation and enjoy getting lost in the city.The eiffel tower is lovelier at n...
 (Total 111 words)