General
Meditation Helps To Control Negative Emotions

Meditation Helps To Control Negative Emotions

Shared by:

Anyone looking for a way to control their negative emotions might benefit from some mindfulness meditation. Meditation bring your emotions under your control even if you are an unmindful person, says a new study. "Our findings

healthscienceandtechnology.com

4 Oct 2016 - General

Fedelic Ashish Toppo thank you for sharing this valuable article , There many benefits from practicing meditation , they are categorized into health benefits ,mental benefits and spiritual benefits.
To experience the benefits of meditation, regular practice is necessary. It takes only a few minutes every day. Once imbibed into the daily routine, meditation becomes the best part of your day!
Meditation is ...
 (Total 124 words)
I am a Buddhist, and in my culture most of the Buddhist kids attend to dharma school, which is generally held every Sunday morning at a temple. This is where the foundation of meditation is set for the little ones. I remember myself as a child who would sit quietly and meditate because every one else was doing it :D I used to meditate, until I was in medical school, but the habit generally faded away mainly because there is too much work to attend to. But i can agree with the article, from exper...
 (Total 115 words)
Thank you for posting this article. I think the benefits of meditation are many. It definitely helps to reduce the negative emotions. Moreover, it helps to keep a controlled breathing pattern without fluctuations. I have personally experienced meditation as a great tool to keep yourself relaxed as well as energetic throughout the day. I have read that there are levels of consciousness like alpha stage, beta stage, and others. When we do meditation, our mind is in the alpha stage and that state o...
 (Total 118 words)