General

Must-see Classic Films

Created by:

4 Oct 2016 - General

Just recently, I started the habit of watching Classic films every Saturday evening (or should I say early Sunday morning). So far, I've seen well known movies starring Audrey Hepburn the past two weeks: Breakfast at Tiffany's and Roman holiday. Both were equally charming and nice. I'm just really amazed at how different language, culture and tradition were back then. Somehow watching these made me wish I lived in that era. I'm currently in the process of looking for my next classic flick for the weekend. It doesn't really have to be American. It could be from anywhere and any genre. Do you have any favorite classic film? Is there any must-see classic film from your region?

Oh Classic films, Sabrina is really good too and of course it has a more modern version of that with Julia Ormond, but Audrey Hepburn's is the way to watch it. For the not so old films, but I believe you ought to watch once in life, I have on the list: Memento and Shawshank Redemption. Oh my gosh! Memento is going to give you a headache but it is just so brilliant and Shawshank, no one should leave this life without seeing it really. I had a Classic film binge a few years ago. I got a list o...
 (Total 115 words)
Marinelle Castro thank you for your nice article , my country, egypt, is famous with it's old classic movies, when I was a kid , I saw my parents watching these movies every weekend and they were enjoying it while I was like what is the funny?
Nowadays, the history repeating it self, I became addicted to these movies and kids don't enjoy it.
Like you said, I wish to live in this era , we call it &...
 (Total 114 words)