General
Green Tea Health Benefits

Green Tea Health Benefits

Shared by:

WebMD's experts explain green tea's potential health benefits for everything from fighting cancer to helping your heart.

www.m.webmd.com

4 Oct 2016 - General

I also often get asked, more by my relatives and friends than my patients, if green tea is as beneficial as it is advertised on media. Due to the reason that I a been questioned I have spent some time reading the health effects of green tea, and it really is a god drink to have. First of all, green tea has a pleasant flavor and it is quite refreshing. That alone is a good enough benefit of green tea. Apart from that it has the ability to reduce the risk of coronary artery disease, lower serum ch...
 (Total 110 words)
Green Tea is refreshing and lightening drink as I have experienced it as my breakfast is incomplete without green tea. no drink can increase or decrease weight in pounds rather it depends on individual lifestyle and tendency to gain weight. Green Tea is helpful in maintaining the healthy weight because it is rich in catechins. Catechins are antioxidants that can fight and even prevent cell damage. Another research has shown that green tea is also effective in lowering cholesterol level and impro...
 (Total 122 words)