General

Christmas is near

Created by:

5 Oct 2016 - General

I've always love the feeling "BER" months bring (FIlipinos can relate). It's the cold, chilly nights, festive decorations and bright christmas lights that makes me look forward for Christmas. I've been telling my colleagues here that once "BER" months start, some households would put up Christmas decorations(e.g put up a Christmas tree and turn on the Christmas light) and they would just laugh as it is not normally happening in this country. I would also share to them our typical family tradition, which is going to church around 9pm then eat at 12 midnight for Noche Buena, open gifts, play some games and sleep. On Christmas day, eat leftover foods! haha. Anyway, I hope I've sent you some good Christmas vibe, wherever you are in the world. 

Has your family got any tradition? 

ah Christmas. Yup the ber-months are here and it is much colder where I am. The main idea circulating around ber-months though is not the weather change but that Christmas is near. We already have countdowns here after all. I although choose not to d...
 (Total 211 words)
I am lover and true follower of Christmas and all traditions attached to it. I love decorating a tree, giving and receiving presents, and I love waiting up for 12 midnight to greet everybody. I love Christmas but I was never the follower of the BER p...
 (Total 184 words)
Woww. We've been talking to this topic a while ago. Hearing christmas songs on the streets, in the malls made me feel excited for christmas season. Just like the others Ms. ...
 (Total 107 words)
Kathleen Peralta Thanks for the feel-good topic. I'm really looking forward to spending this season with my family because this is the first time that I will spend Christmas at home in...
 (Total 120 words)
Kathleen Peralta Thank you for sending good Christmas vibes :) Wonderful Christmas Time is playing in the background as I type this comment. Radio stations in the Philippines play Christmas...
 (Total 131 words)