General
12 Proven Health Benefits of Avocado

12 Proven Health Benefits of Avocado

Shared by:

The avocado is an incredibly healthy food and loaded with important nutrients. Here are 12 health benefits of avocado, that are supported by science.

authoritynutrition.com

6 Oct 2016 - General

There are lots of benefits of having avocado as a fresh fruit. It helps to improve heart health by the effect of it of prevention of generating cholesterol from food. It will save you from the cardio vascular diseases. Avocado contains beta carotene which is an anti oxydant and it has been proven that avocado has an effect of preventing age related macular degeneration hence maintaining the better vision. It contains all the 9 types of essential amino acids which help to maintain better muscle h...
 (Total 105 words)
Heena Pohani Avocados do contain carotenoids, in and of themselves. And thanks to their fat content, you can get good absorption of the carotenoids that they contain. However, if you happen to be consuming an avocado-free meal or snack that contains very little fat yet rich amounts of carotenoids, some added avocado might go a long way in improving your carotenoid absorption and vitamin A nourishment. Salad green...
 (Total 110 words)
Vegetable? I am amazed to hear that avocado is considered a vegetable in India. For us it is a fruit. We would have an avocado as a dessert after meals or enjoy a drink in the evening. And it is not so exotic. Avocado trees are not very rare and the fruit is not very expensive either. You can get a fresh glass of avocado juice for around 2 USD. Avocado is believed to have many health benefits, most of which have not yet been scientifically proven. It is a good source of vitamins and minerals and...
 (Total 105 words)
This vegetable is considered as an exotic vegetable in India. One of my family members was diagnosed with diabetes and doctor advised to consume avacados in diet. This is when I did some research and found these interesting facts about avacado. It is definitely delicious, especially I prepared Guacamole dip from it. It tastes very yummy. Apart from that, it has so much health benefits. They are rich in fibre and are a healthy source of potassium and other necessary vitamins. Moreoever, they hel...
 (Total 124 words)