General
Being Grateful May Improve Overall Health - October 6, 2016 - Medical News Bulletin

Being Grateful May Improve Overall Health - October 6, 2016 - Medical News Bulletin

Shared by:

According to a recent study published in the Journal of Health Psychology, improving subjective well-being through gratitude may improve one’s overall health.

www.medicalnewsbulletin.com

7 Oct 2016 - General

Well i think the article wasn't really about being grateful to others . It was about being grateful about what one has. It is about self satisfaction and not inferiority complex. Those people who are satisfied with their life tend to have a good quality sleep which in turn results in a healthy and longer life. Those people that always remain depressed and are dissatisfied by their life remain at risk of developing many of the wide spread health condition like hypertension, diabetes , gastrit...
 (Total 164 words)
I don't know about physical health, but it sure improves one's social and psychological health. And the last time I checked overall health was defined by the World Health organization as physical, social and psychological well being. Seriously, how difficult a thing can being grateful be. But still in today's society it is a quality that we don't see much often. People get their work done by one mean or the other and then that is just it. We need to teach our children how to be g...
 (Total 111 words)