General
World’s first dengue vaccine approved by HSA for use in Singapore

World’s first dengue vaccine approved by HSA for use in Singapore

Shared by:

The dengue vaccine approved by the Singaporean Health Sciences Authority will be made available in a few months.

today.mims.com

7 Oct 2016 - General

This is such a blessing to each and everyone most especially here in the Philippines. These past few months which are considered as the rainy season, dengue has been outrageous in every hospitals targeting all ages of life. I was once a victim of den...
 (Total 139 words)
Thank you everyone for you input on this. This is really a good thing because dengue has taken many lives. I agree, more investigation and studies are needed as it is fairly new, ...
 (Total 49 words)
It is really a great news specially for my country. Dengue is very common in Dhaka and I get many patients with it. Though incidence of hemorrhagic dengue fever has been reduced in last few years, it is not uncommon. And hemorrhagic dengue fever may...
 (Total 85 words)
It is really a great news specially for my country. Dengue is very common in Dhaka and I get many patients with it. Though incidence of hemorrhagic dengue fever has been reduced in last few years, it is not uncommon. And hemorrhagic dengue fever may...
 (Total 85 words)
This vaccine has been just released so there is still a lot of data need to be collected in order to know the exact efficacy of the vaccine and the side effects with after market surveys. In pakistan dengue is also very common and has been proving fa...
 (Total 109 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto Its a good news finding a Vaccines for Dengue which was developed by Sanofi-Pastuer indicated for the age of 12-45 years. Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. It Is also...
 (Total 44 words)
Maria Cristina Inserto Its a good news finding a Vaccines for Dengue which was developed by Sanofi-Pastuer indicated for the age of 12-45 years. Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore. It Is also...
 (Total 44 words)
 (Total 44 words)
Hi doc Maria Cristina Inserto . I heard it is already available here in our country? But i am not sure of it. Because one of my friend mentioned me about this vaccine days ago. I was surpris...
 (Total 110 words)
This is a good thing, and hopefully this could be made available in the Philippines. Annual dengue outbreaks have become a norm and if Singapore does not have much need for it, in terms of prevalence, hopefully this could be made available to countri...
 (Total 183 words)