General
The challenges of being a migrant nurse

The challenges of being a migrant nurse

Shared by:

Nursing is a universal career, which means that once you have acquired your nursing qualification, you can work internationally. However, there are challenges that you would have to confront when you decide to be a migrant nurse.

today.mims.com

8 Oct 2016 - General

Working overseas is not so difficult to me. I have tried working in multiple countries and it has been a nice experience meeting new people and knowing how things work in many other countries. To me adapting is one natural trade every human being has...
 (Total 130 words)
Working in foreign country, with new working environment, new working culture will always be challenging for healthcare professionals. The lucrative tax free salary package in some of the middle east countries like United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Bahra...
 (Total 108 words)
I'm sure that travelling to another country for professional growth is difficult not only for nurses, but for all kinds of professionals. However, I think this is more challenging for those in the service-oriented industry for the reasons that ...
 (Total 127 words)
Thank you for sharing a great topic, Mahmoud AbdelAziz. What caught my eye is the assignment of one nurse for the entire ward in Saudi Arabia. This is sometimes a problem in government hosp...
 (Total 147 words)
First of all, I highly doubt that Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates are developed countries despite the fact that I wish this was true. I agree that being a healthcare worker in a foreign country generally and in an arab community in particul...
 (Total 124 words)