General
Post-Heart Attack Survival May Depend on Hospital

Post-Heart Attack Survival May Depend on Hospital

Shared by:

Patients treated at hospitals with better track records gained additional year of life, study finds

www.m.webmd.com

8 Oct 2016 - General

Jemelyn Mae Sodusta Marinelle Castro

Dear both,
Definitely the hospitals of two kinds are equipped with disimilar premises, experts. Because not the two persons can not judge on the sameway. So that differences can Be likely occoured. And the differences In drugs availability is different between now and at 20years b...
 (Total 51 words)
"It really does make a difference where you go for care," - I agree with this statement. This is the reason why there are local and international healthcare accrediting bodies. In medical practice, it is important to be at par with current standards of care. Unfortunately, this is not possible at all times due to limitations in facility, expertise and resources. Like what Jemelyn Mae Sodusta said, hosp...
 (Total 126 words)
In my opinion, i would like to agree that seeking help from experienced hospital with complete facilities (high quality of care) offers greater chance of surviving. My reason would be, if there is an emergency like for example heart surgeries which is very delicate surgery, your needs will be catered by the hospital. And for the tips stated in the article about the factors that can affect treating a heart attack; for example, hospitals should promptly get patients on a multiple-drug regimen tha...
 (Total 129 words)