General
WHO findings reveal that ageism and fear of ageing are widespread

WHO findings reveal that ageism and fear of ageing are widespread

Shared by:

The United Nations has found that 60% hold ageist attitudes “on the level that racism and sexism were maybe 20, 30 or 40 years ago”, and that these fears of aging hasten death.

today.mims.com

8 Oct 2016 - General

So far in my existence, just like you Ms. Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan , i never thought about getting old. I am enjoying every bits and moment that i have. Stressing myself in this case wil...
 (Total 132 words)
True Marinelle Castro, there are so many studies now trying to unlock the secret to longevity, as many people seem to be anxious about aging. It's true that aging is inevitable, and the...
 (Total 129 words)
Ageing is a natural phenomenon that I suppose started after 60 years of age. People have mixed views about their ageing depending on their health condition and family status. It is worst to bear for aged individuals if they are considered useless by ...
 (Total 107 words)
The Singaporean government's effort to take care of its aging population is admirable. I've always been an advocate of preventive medicine because it is beneficial, sustainable and cost-effective in the long run. Its good to read that collabo...
 (Total 127 words)
Are you scared of getting old? Personally, I haven’t really thought about this yet, but the common thinking is that growing old is linked to being less productive, less healthy, and less able to do the things we love. This article just shows that we ...
 (Total 144 words)