General
5 awesome medical podcasts for healthcare professionals

5 awesome medical podcasts for healthcare professionals

Shared by:

Podcasts are series of audio broadcasts that you can download from the Internet or listen to via online streaming. Listening to podcasts is a great way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and developments in various areas, and this applies to healthcare too. It is also very convenient since one can listen to these at any time.

today.mims.com

9 Oct 2016 - General

I've never tried listening to podcasts on medically related topics. I may have listened to a few but only when I was transcribing podcast audios from my clients in medical transcription. hehe. Well I know these are very beneficial to us health professionals to be well updated with science and health. In my own understanding, speakers on podcasts are well versed in their fields and particularly tackles about their own experiences which make it even more interesting. Most of the people nowaday...
 (Total 128 words)
Oh this is a nice collection. I like to listen to podcasts while driving because I hardly have time to devote to listening other than when I am stuck in traffic. I've learned to cope well with traffic, by listening to podcasts, audibles and letting Siri read my ibooks for me. Let me add some of these podcasts on my list. I've seen a couple of TED Talks videos but not a lot. i usually listen to literary podcasts because they talk to authors of books that I've read and it's very en...
 (Total 111 words)
Thanks for sharing these podcasts. Among the ones that were listed, I am most familiar with TED talks, which I don't listen to as podcasts. I prefer to watch the videos because most of the time, the presenter shows images and graphs to explain a certain topic. I like the format of TED talk because it allows us to be well-rounded because it does not focus on health sciences only. Its really good to listen to when you want to learn about other things because most of the presenters are pioneers...
 (Total 139 words)
Science and technology are very supportive for all of us. Whatever the field we have the new technologies are favorable and productive from each aspect. Medical Podcasts are series of the audio broadcast that are pragmatic for all healthcare professionals in keeping in touch with latest news and developments in numerous areas of medical sciences. TED Podcasts are beneficial in listing the talks of famous researchers, doctors and scientists. A naked scientist is a radio show podcast that provides...
 (Total 120 words)
Podcasts are a very convenient way to keep oneself up-to-date regarding various topics. It’s only just now that I cam across some podcasts for the medical field, and am curious to try them out. I’ve only been listening to some TEDTalks episodes, and it’s great to know that there are other sites that have medical podcasts too. The BMJ podcast can also help with looking up relevant journal articles and even has interviews with medical experts regarding their takes on various topics and concerns. O...
 (Total 129 words)