General

The Must-Read Book

Created by:

9 Oct 2016 - General

I like reading books and mostly my collection includes that of motivational and self-help category of books apart from the medical books. My all-time favourites include 'The Secret' by Rhonda Bryne, 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho. However, the book that I like reading the most is 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari' by Robin Sharma. I have read other books of Robin Sharma, but I feel this one to be the best among all. It is rightly said ' Books are men's best friends.' I find it a good habit to carry a book whenever I am travelling and I like to read few lines from my favourite books just before sleeping. Do you have anything to share about your favourite book? Please leave a comment below. 

If i have my spare time, i read inspirational books too. These books are my favorites! Most especially when i am killing my time. Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge, What to do until ĺ finds you by Michelle Mckinney Hammond, I kissed dating Goodbye by Joshua Harris, The witch of Portobello by Paulo Coelho, and Boy meets girl say hello to courtship by Joshua Harris. Yes, it is all about Love. Waaah! What i love with this books is it is making you realize that love takes patience and Mr.right ...
 (Total 107 words)
I’m a bibliophile too! For the self-help category, I prefer the classics: The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino (also inspirational) and The road less traveled by M. Scott Peck. I also like books by Robert Greene especially 48 Laws of Power. There’s a dark side to it though, but I really like the way he relayed this to historical anecdotes, which are not taught in history books. Malcolm Gladwell’s Blink and The tipping point are also good reads. For fiction, I like Milan Kundera’s The...
 (Total 129 words)