General

The Must-Read Book

Created by:

9 Oct 2016 - General

I like reading books and mostly my collection includes that of motivational and self-help category of books apart from the medical books. My all-time favourites include 'The Secret' by Rhonda Bryne, 'The Alchemist' by Paulo Coelho. However, the book that I like reading the most is 'The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari' by Robin Sharma. I have read other books of Robin Sharma, but I feel this one to be the best among all. It is rightly said ' Books are men's best friends.' I find it a good habit to carry a book whenever I am travelling and I like to read few lines from my favourite books just before sleeping. Do you have anything to share about your favourite book? Please leave a comment below. 

If i have my spare time, i read inspirational books too. These books are my favorites! Most especially when i am killing my time. Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge, What to do until ĺ finds you by Michelle Mckinney Hammond, I kissed dating Goodb...
 (Total 107 words)
I’m a bibliophile too! For the self-help category, I prefer the classics: The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino (also inspirational) and The road less traveled by M. Scott Peck. I also like books by Robert Greene especially 48 Laws of Powe...
 (Total 129 words)