General
PH nurses post 100% passing rate in UK exam

PH nurses post 100% passing rate in UK exam

Shared by:

A group of Filipino nurses did their country proud as they posted a 100% passing rate in an assessment conducted by the Northampton University Hospital in the United Kingdom.

today.mims.com

10 Oct 2016 - General

Yay! I am very proud of seeing this article over the web most especially here in the community. One of takers of the said examination is a colleague from our hospital. With the demand of hiring Filipino nurses in UK is extremely high but most applicants failed to pass the IELTs or English test which seem to be difficult for most. This is just a step and serve as an inspiration for those aspiring filipino nurses to work in UK. This news is becoming viral and gives honor to the country. Keep it up...
 (Total 113 words)
Oh I totally get where you're sentiments lie about this Marinelle Castro. I do feel proud that we are waving a 100% passing rate for nurses in the UK, but it also means we have let go a number of brilliant minds that we are already heavily lacking in the country. When we were in London, in 1997 it was the beginning of the influx of nurses in the UK and I remember writing/editing my dad's speech for the lu...
 (Total 122 words)
I have mixed feelings regarding this article. On one end I am very happy to read that our local nurses have proven their competency by passing an International Clinical Exam. Although, I think that our local training and board exams set high standards in assessing and evaluating the proficiency of nursing professionals. Having said that, I am confident that every licensed nurse in our country is really competent without needing an international exam to prove it. On the other hand, I am sad to re...
 (Total 124 words)
Congratulations to all Filipino nurses who have passed the OSCE at Northampton University Hospital. UK Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is registering the nurses in the UK who have passed the OSCE test for final selection. Now all Filipinos nurses who have passed the test can practice their profession in the UK. One month of intensive training is required before the start of their career in the UK. This recruitment test was conducted for Western Sussex Hospital National Health Service (NHS) T...
 (Total 118 words)
Congratulations to all Filipino nurses who have passed the OSCE at Northampton University Hospital. UK Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) is registering the nurses in the UK who have passed the OSCE test for final selection. Now all Filipinos nurses who have passed the test can practice their profession in the UK. One month of intensive training is required before the start of their career in the UK. This recruitment test was conducted for Western Sussex Hospital National Health Service (NHS) T...
 (Total 118 words)
Congrats to everyone who passed the exam! Here's are the awesome Filipino nurses who did our home country proud: Maria Mitra, Karen Orayan, Mary Ann Tariman, Jonvi Delos Santos, Jeremy Tayag, Marc Valledor, Kathleen Ayson, Mary Samante, Katrina Ablay, Jeffrey Gallardo, Sherwin Mabbayad, Rona Talampas, Jacky Limpangog, Karlo Baricuatro, Katherine Sales, Sarah Jane Balite, Marnell Vinson, Lavania Vinson, Joel Lobitana, Dennise Severino, Maria Acenas, Mary Paragamac, Angelique Altobar, Steven...
 (Total 84 words)