General
Call of Duty: New PH doctor performs emergency delivery

Call of Duty: New PH doctor performs emergency delivery

Shared by:

A young doctor in the Philippines performed an emergency delivery in the backseat of a car—two days after he got his medical license.

today.mims.com

10 Oct 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro Yeah there is no mention about the father of the baby, or about the current condition of the child. They only managed to take the child out and make him breathe. Not to dis...
 (Total 105 words)
Thanks for sharing the articles Theekshana Abayawickrama Its really amazing how babies were able to pull through after being placed in such a crisis. I also hope that they're neonatal o...
 (Total 112 words)
Marinelle Castro Found it, the article. :)
https://www.pressreader.com/sri-lanka/daily-mirror-sri-lanka/20160808/282591672330368

You are right. Many unborn babies lose their ch...
 (Total 102 words)
Wow! He's your clerk and intern Marinelle Castro, I'm sure you were quite proud. I've read this in the news on FB and I'm still quite amazed at how brave he was (and smart)....
 (Total 112 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama That's quite a story too. Its good that the doctor instinctively thought of the baby. Now I'm beginning to wonder the logistics of how many unborn babies wh...
 (Total 122 words)
wow!! What an experience!! You are really a brave and intelligent doctor. It is really a hard for a new doctor to take such bold decision in a situation where you have neither any equipment nor an assistant. I appreciate your bravery and skill. And...
 (Total 100 words)
Wow what a nice story to hear. It is more interesting that he happened to be the hero of the story just 2 days after he got himself the medical license. This reminds me of something that happened recently in Sri Lanka as well. A pregnant mother, near...
 (Total 155 words)
I found this story very touching. Especially when the young doctor said that the child reminded him why he wanted to become a doctor. Simply beautiful, the magic of life is, and how it finds ways to surprise us and remind us of our purpose. I applaud...
 (Total 76 words)