General
The frightening truth behind a nurse’s life captured by a bold frontliner

The frightening truth behind a nurse’s life captured by a bold frontliner

Shared by:

A recent outcry from an Irish nursing student has gone viral, reaffirming the frustration and burnout felt by many who share the same fate across the globe.

today.mims.com

10 Oct 2016 - General

That is true Ms Priscilla Mae Gobuyan. We are humans, which happens we have our own necessities and needs to fulfill. I was surprised to know that this is happening too in other countries. All the while, I was thinking that in only happens in the Philippines like for example, the Volunteerism, the Patient- Nurse Ratio, shortage of Nurses, the mistreatment from patients etc.. As always this kind of article saddene...
 (Total 102 words)
Stressed- overworked- underappreciated- underpaid- over utilized simply breaks my heart as a nurse. This is such a long battle cry for everyone in this "horrifying" profession as also mentioned in the article. Yes it is very fulfilling to serve the people who are in need however as human as well, we also need the appreciation and just compensation that we need. Not only financially but also emotionally. This story of the Irish student is just one of the few individuals that needs to be...
 (Total 128 words)