General
Caffeine May Boost Brain Health in Women

Caffeine May Boost Brain Health in Women

Shared by:

One more reason to enjoy your morning cup of joe: A new study shows it may reduce women’s risk of dementia.

www.yahoo.com

10 Oct 2016 - General

We often used to have a cup of coffee when we get sleepy during our study times. What is behind it? Coffee contains caffeine and it has been proven that caffeine has an effect to boost memory and the thinking skills. It also improves age related decline of the thinking skills and the memory as well. Researchers have found that there is a positive link between caffeine and the degenerative disorders such as alzheimers disease and the parkinson's disease. So caffeine has been described as a ne...
 (Total 105 words)
Jemelyn Mae Sodusta I believe that everything in life is a double edged weapon, caffeine has many of heath benefits
Coffee can help people feel less tired and increase energy levels,
This is because it contains a caffeine, which is actually the most commonly consumed psychoactive substance in the world .

caffeine is absorbed into the bloodstream. From there, it travels into the brain blocks an i...
 (Total 119 words)
Dc. Md Shamim Reza. That is true too much of something is not good at all. So it is always safe to have coofee to its limit only. After all it was proven that it is really decreases the risk of dementia to those women who undergone this study. Dc. Maria Cristina Inserto lol! I find it funny too. Haha. I accept that fact that there ...
 (Total 114 words)
This talks of a good news, but just the other day I encountered an article claiming that coffee can make a woman's breasts smaller. There were a lot of negative reaction towards the study--and some were laughing saying that it couldn't be true because nothing has happened to their own breasts. Haha. Anyway, this is an interesting angle about coffee drinking and women. Coffee is good and it does have some benefits, but one should be careful with it too. As always, you cannot have too much...
 (Total 108 words)
May be a good news for many, but not too good. I found many patient with insomnia and the cause was excessive intake of caffeine drinks. I am afraid that this news may inspire ladies to increase caffeine intake. This, in turn, may increase the prevalence of insomnia. And chronic insomnia itself is a risk factor for dementia. I am agreed with the fact that caffeine intake has many health benefits. But remember that, anything excessive is not good. Drugs can cure us, and at high doses can kill us....
 (Total 96 words)
Good news for all the ladies out there who are fond of having a cup of coffee once or twice a day. It is stated in the article that once you consume coffee of more than 261 milligrams per day which is about two or three 8-ounce cups of coffee or five or six 8-ounce cups of black tea was linked to a 36 percent reduction risk of dementia among older women. Aside from that caffeine consumption has been linked to various health benefits, such as reduced risk factors for developing heart disease and...
 (Total 116 words)