General
Why is there a need for Malaysian men to be more health conscious?

Why is there a need for Malaysian men to be more health conscious?

Shared by:

Men are often perceived as the physically stronger gender. The image of healthy, dominant males is often hailed as the standard in many cultures, but in truth, are men really the healthier sex? Research shows otherwise.

today.mims.com

12 Oct 2016 - General

Naturally, it is only normal to see men being active and living a healthy life. We must remember that we should be balancing work, family and our health. So exercise is equally important to keep yourselves fit and also to provide to your families. Especially to be in good health to work - to ear, and also, sexually - mainly to keep the flame burning in the marriage. keeping fit will not only benefit you, but it will benefit everyone around you. But in Malaysia there are just too many delicious ...
 (Total 127 words)
Mahmoud AbdelAziz Men are more difficult patients most of the time. You prescribe them medications and they will stop taking it once they feel better. Earlier this morning, I saw an 84-year old man who had an elevated blood pressure of 180/110 mm Hg before his physical therapy session. I asked the patient if he was hypertensive or had maintenance medications. He vehemently responded with a no. When I asked his wi...
 (Total 144 words)
Of course, the global trend now is to spotlight the women and children’s issues. Men’s health has gained prominence over the past few years but it is still not getting the same attention or funding that women and child health is getting. In Asia, this issue is even more significant. With westernization of lifestyle, Asian men’s problems emulate their Western counterparts but there are certain issues unique to Asian men due to cultural differences. A study conducted last year confirmed that Asian...
 (Total 159 words)