General
5 ways nurses can earn extra income

5 ways nurses can earn extra income

Shared by:

Everyone is keen on making extra income. With the rise in living standards, at times, we need more savings to reach our own financial goals, while others might have bigger commitments to commit to every month. Here are 5 ways that nurses can make some extra cash.

today.mims.com

13 Oct 2016 - General

There are many ways in which a nurse can make extra income based on their professional skill.
There are many tracks for a nurse to develop in the professional career.
As a nurse manager, where he or she would be involved with administration ...
 (Total 154 words)
I really think that if you're able to manage your time wisely, you should try to do more with your time. I mean not to the point that you burn yourself out, but it is nice to do something good with extra time. I think one's life should be per...
 (Total 98 words)
All the 5 ways are indeed great way to earn extra money when you need it. But i also agree with Jemar Nicdao that many times nurses are already overworked . Putting additional burden will ...
 (Total 118 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan It is good to see about additioonal income option for nurses. Nursing is the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they m...
 (Total 81 words)
Well, these are just options if you want to still work in the medical field as a freelancer. Many of my colleagues have different side lines to make money even as nurses and that is for sure setting up their own business. But i agree with a few of th...
 (Total 117 words)
Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan Yea exactly, deadline sucks and sometimes we can't avoid to disappoint the clients for meeting up the deadlines due to unexpected cases. But I hope I'll ...
 (Total 46 words)
Marinelle Castro Thanks for mentioning these other sites. I've heard about the others but not about Peopleperhour; will check this out soon. Also, like ...
 (Total 149 words)
Marinelle Castro It's hard really. There are years and months that I am active but most of the time not because I am not able to finish my project before deadlines especially for my pre...
 (Total 54 words)
Priscilla Mae Gobuyan It's great that you were able to juggle in-hospital nursing and freelancing as a transcriptionist! I also think that freelance jobs are a great way to take a brea...
 (Total 132 words)
I guess this one's quite interesting. Everyone wants to earn extra cash aside from the earnings from their primary jobs right? Most especially for nurses here in the Philippines, being a nurse really pays very low. As in low and some would even s...
 (Total 246 words)