General
More Filipino smokers view E-cigs as safe alternative to tobacco products

More Filipino smokers view E-cigs as safe alternative to tobacco products

Shared by:

A consumer survey in Asia found that more than half of Filipino smoker representatives would consider using E-cigarettes as a safer and better alternative to smoking actual tobacco products.

today.mims.com

13 Oct 2016 - General

I agree with everyone's sentiments here. Smoking, regardless of e-cigarette or cigarette use, is a weak and unhealthy way of coping with stress. It has the same magnitude as using alcohol to rid one's problems. Many may advocate that e-cigarettes have less nicotine or can cause less harm to the loved ones surrounding you but let us face it. The main problem here is that e-cigarette is a band-aid solution. One does not actually get to quit the habit of smoking. It will just be a matter of...
 (Total 132 words)
As a previous smoker, I have used both products. I can say that one of the main reasons why a lot of smokers opt to turn into vaping is because of convenience. For one, vaping can be done anywhere. Its not prohibited inside offices because it doesn't leave that unpleasant smell. If you want to do it privately (out of sheer addiction), you can just find a private area to vape. Unlike the conventional cigarettes wherein you need to find a "safe spot" to smoke, which is usually outsid...
 (Total 141 words)
There are a lot of arguments going on and around regarding the use of electric cigarettes. Many have switched to E-cigs when the prices of cigarettes went up and left many in despair. But since the E-cig was introduced, many we amazed by the creativity that was introduced in the E-Cigarette community. Attractive designs were created and many flavors were available during its legalization of E-cig. I still feel that smokers should switch to E-cigarettes as it is cost savvy and does not stink. Plu...
 (Total 112 words)
I believe it is an attractive modification of nicotine source to just surround the entire population toward addiction. People who don’t smoke due to harmful effects of cigarette will start e-cigs or vape products as a safe opportunity. E-cigarettes are equally harmful as cigarettes because both have nicotine that has addictive property. E-cigarettes don’t produce smoke and tar but it contains flavoring chemical, propylene glycol, and glycerin that are also not good for health. It has been seen t...
 (Total 116 words)
Naah here we go again with the so called e-cigars are "way better and contains lesser nicotine than tobaccos." Come on guys, there's no such thing as better because all of these still contain nicotine, can't they just figure that out. As far as I can remember, I have read an article too at mims.com regarding the comparison between vape and tobaccos. They are just the same, with the effects, contents and everything. It's just that e-cigars are quite pleasing in the eyes, sme...
 (Total 168 words)