General
3 great subscription gifts for a fellow healthcare professional

3 great subscription gifts for a fellow healthcare professional

Shared by:

What are some of the things that cross your mind when thinking about gifts to buy for someone in the medical profession? Here are three interesting subscription gift ideas that you might want to consider.

today.mims.com

13 Oct 2016 - General

Ha. My go-to gift idea is always a Parker pen and I have it engraved. People cannot have too many pens lying around in their bag, especially if you are a healthcare professional. I also like giving away personalized stationery, because it's always nice to have one in your bag so you can write personal notes in style. I mean, I have a personalized Parker pen given to me as a gift and I loved it because it's pink (and despite me giving people this all the time, I haven't got one, until...
 (Total 168 words)
This is really a classic dilemma. Its quite difficult to look for a gift for a fellow healthcare professional especially if you do not know his preference. All the suggestions are great but you have to be certain if the healthcare professional only drinks a certain brand of coffee, or if he is a coffee drinker to begin with. For audiobooks and online courses - these have to be carefully selected as well. A lot of healthcare professionals have a little time on their hands so you have to be certai...
 (Total 172 words)
Ahh. I think the gift of subscription of a webinar or online course is the best one among all. Moreover, there can be other ideas to this end too. Like the company can gift a subscription to a gym or a yoga class or even a subscription to a discount at some instruments used in the healthcare field. I would be very happy if I get some percentage of discount while buying dental instruments. Gifts and rewards generate a positive feeling of motivation. However, sometimes they may spoil the relation ...
 (Total 111 words)
I love giving and receiving. And Christmas is coming soon! Everyone are looking forward to Christmas holiday - as it is the time of giving. and nothing is better then surprises. I think the 3 gifts that are mentioned in the article are interesting but not all are coffee fans or a fan of courses. But I personally would love to get those gifts for myself! I am a big fan of coffee and i believe anyone that gives a subscription of coffee to me, knows me really well. ;) Audiobooks are okay. Not reall...
 (Total 149 words)
Who doesn't love present especially surprise gifts? I bet everybody does! Let's put aside those fancy material gifts and get those who's beneficial. I would have to agree with the first option of giving coffee gift cards, cheques and subscriptions. Almost everybody in the medical field are coffee lovers. I am sure that everyone who's going to receive coffee subscriptions will be very happy. Some would view having coffee in the morning is just like making their senses up, fuel the...
 (Total 155 words)
Ooh, I think most health care professionals would absolutely love a coffee subscription! This, mainly due to the fact that most of us seem to run on coffee the entire day that it would be almost possible to have an IV line for coffee, haha. Any busy book lover would also love an audiobook subscription, though I think many services can be pricey, and the downside is that a fee has to be paid every month. Seminars are also a great idea, as long as you know that the person you're giving the gif...
 (Total 127 words)