General
Study Finds Risk Of Heart Attack Tripled By Exercising While Angry

Study Finds Risk Of Heart Attack Tripled By Exercising While Angry

Shared by:

Exercising while angry is not a good idea, says a study by the American Heart Association’s journal Circulation. According to researchers, heavy physical exertion when one is angry or emotionally upset could trigger a heart

healthscienceandtechnology.com

13 Oct 2016 - General

A very interesting finding! I was wondering about why this is as I was reading the article. Yes, I might agree with Marinelle Castro with the cause being sympathetic overload. I’ve heard o...
 (Total 124 words)
Such an interesting topic to tackle with. As we are exposed with the facts that exercise is one way maintaining a healthy lifestyle and there are only factors that can trigger or can cause heart attack such as age, smoking, obesity or high blood pre...
 (Total 113 words)
Fedelic Ashish Toppo Thank you for sharing this recent study. I always thought that exercising is a good way to blow off steam. It may seem to hit two birds with one stone because you are d...
 (Total 146 words)
I don't think I have heard of a similar study so thanks for sharing this Fedelic Ashish Toppo The mechanism is actually quite unclear, but perhaps it has something to do with adding st...
 (Total 124 words)