General
Australia Becomes First Country To Begin Microchipping Its Public

Australia Becomes First Country To Begin Microchipping Its Public

Shared by:

As it turns out Australia might be beating us to the punch of micro-chipping the public. It was reported back in 2010 by CBS that the had a major plan on chipping in the works. It seems now that plan is beginning to unfold. This push is actually not a result of mandated health care reforms…

worldwatchdogs.com

14 Oct 2016 - General

Pretty cool! I feel that it would be better if the chips can incorporate medical data soon. This would really be of great help (way better than the apple medical ID) in cases of motor vehicular accidents where a patient has no companion. With one swipe of his/her finger, all pertinent medical data, including allergies to medications, will be retrieved. This would be convenient on the patient's part too when it comes to outpatient consults. If x-rays, other imaging, and laboratory results are...
 (Total 129 words)
It is pretty cool to have these kind of inventions in this world these days. Providing excellent closure to worry-free world about getting robbed or loosing your ID in general makes life a lot easier to enjoy. Many people have lost their ID cards while out on a night of fun and had to make new ID cards every time they loose it. I hope this inventions would do more good then bad. What worries me is the amount of cyber hacking that can be done in the future. With technology like this, anything can...
 (Total 125 words)
Things that would have been just science fiction are now becoming a reality. Among the weird and interesting news that make headlines, this one really is a revolutionizing person identification system. Microchipping citizens and implanting a digital signature within their bodies indeed sounds out of this world. But it is actually happening. Australians have made their first move in implementing this and people who have had microchips inside their bodies are actually liking the benefits they brin...
 (Total 104 words)