General
5 books that all pharmacists and aspiring pharmacists should read

5 books that all pharmacists and aspiring pharmacists should read

Shared by:

Reading helps to reduce stress, improves memory and analytical skills. Pharmacists who read widely gain wisdom beyond knowledge pertaining to drugs. Here are several book recommendations for all pharmacists.

today.mims.com

16 Oct 2016 - General

Lianne Marie Victoria Laruan It is good to see an aspiring books for pharmacy career oriented. It's not always interesting to read all basic pharma books for our education however availability of these books gives an interest to explore in the career as pharmacist which improves skills, people management, advanced technologies by experts in the field. I too like to read and I will start myself with For Pharmac...
 (Total 79 words)
What an interesting list! I actually heard about these book titles just from this article, except for “StrengthsFinder 2.0” by Tom Rath. I personally want to read “The New Pharmacist: 46 doses of Advice” and “Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard.” What’s interesting about some of the titles in the article is that not all of them are Pharmacy-related (which I was mostly expecting). The other titles can actually be applied to any profession or area of life, where one can probably gain ...
 (Total 115 words)