General
PH and Japan strengthen health ties

PH and Japan strengthen health ties

Shared by:

Representatives of trade industries and medical institutions from Japan and Philippines signed an agreement that would ensure partnership between the two countries toward solving lifestyle-related health problems.

today.mims.com

16 Oct 2016 - General

Marinelle Castro Yes, I hope that this partnership will blossom into the improvement of our healthcare system. This has been a favorite topic of mine because something really needs to be done for our countrymen to feel the benefits of adequate healthcare. I hope that we will be receptive to suggestions by Japan in tweaking what is wrong with our health system. Japan is pretty much ahead of us not only in research...
 (Total 120 words)
Thank you for wishing our country well Tahira Nawaz and Madhubabu kaaja . I am happy too that the nurses in the Philippines are also given the opportunity to work in Japan. Getting the qualifications to work abroad as a nurse is cut-throat competition here. One must endure an adequate salary for a certain number of years to gain ex...
 (Total 98 words)
“Two heads are better than one”. Its good that our health sector is creating new strategies in addressing the problems of the healthcare industry in the country. We are really in the midst of a medical apocalypse and a lot of attention is needed to create new systems that will help halt that process - - if not totally abolish it. I am not sure about the healthcare system of Japan, but from what I have gathered, they are progessive in terms of advancing research and technology in the practice of ...
 (Total 105 words)
It is the success of both countries as they value the lifestyle related health problems of the public. My heartiest congratulations to Philippines and Japan for this agreement and I hope it will be successful very soon. It is the very necessary to detect and treat the lifestyle based diseases effectively. Innovative diagnosis and treatment option are very necessary nowadays to combat such diseases efficiently. The highly qualified nurses of Philippines will also be hired by Japan and it is also ...
 (Total 107 words)
Great news for the Philippines. It is staggering to see the statistics about the prevalence of lifestyle related diseases (such as hypertension, diabetes mellitus, and cancer) in the country. As I have repeatedly mentioned, the healthcare system in the Philippines relies on out-of-pocket scheme by the patient to obtain medical treatment. It is not surprising that many could not afford getting consult and necessary blood work-ups done to detect early onset of disease. With the aid of Japan, it is...
 (Total 127 words)