General
5 ways to deal with hunger and eat less

5 ways to deal with hunger and eat less

Shared by:

Change your relationship with food and lose weight!

www.today.com

16 Oct 2016 - General

If you want to stop eating---sleep. Distracting yourself, for me, does not work. If you put me in front of the television or have me reading, I will want to do it munching. I have a cousin who uses the "toothbrush" strategy. She brushes her teeth so that in her mind she's done eating. I think it's all about finding a strategy that works for you. The thing that works for me is filling myself up with water. I drink a lot of water so that I will feel fuller than I really am, and w...
 (Total 128 words)
I know someone who did this with out exercise but failed to lose weight. I guess, this will be effective if the person have their regular exercise. Because the moment he included exercise in his routine he was able to lose about 5 kilograms in 2 weeks. But yes, the article is really helpful when you are trying to eat less especially drinking water prior eating. This will make you feel full and bloated, makes you limit your food intake. I find eating in slow pace like for example chewing your foo...
 (Total 128 words)
These are very effective means to lose weight. Drinking a glass of water before a meal will fill up a portion of the stomach to control the amount of food you take in. I would also recommend using chopsticks instead of utensils to control the pace of eating. An alternative would be to use spoon with a non-dominant hand. This will slow down the rate of feeding oneself too. For those who are always hungry between meals, determine if it is really hunger or thirst you are feeling. Thirst and hunger ...
 (Total 138 words)
Tahira Nawaz It is very easy to think about weight loss but difficult to control on dinning table but it can ne controlled to some extent with these easy tips. But a long time practice needed for healthy weight loss to deplete the additional fat from the reserved sites of the body. Out of these drinking water before food is taken with caution in mind that the amount should not more generally because it dilutes th...
 (Total 103 words)
Diet and weight are directly related to each other in most of the cases with few exceptions. It is in favor of you only if you want to maintain a healthy weight because obesity is a risk factor for multiple harmful and even lethal diseases. So when you want to lose weight you must limit your food intake in a healthy way. It is always advised to drink water before a meal that is also helpful in getting the ‘full feeling’ in a healthy way. Use of small plate for food is also another option to have...
 (Total 115 words)