General
Nurses: Ever wondered what people eat in the world’s 6 healthiest countries?

Nurses: Ever wondered what people eat in the world’s 6 healthiest countries?

Shared by:

Eating right is the key to healthy living, especially for busy nurses. Here’s some inspiration in the form of common healthy foods eaten by people in the world’s six healthiest countries.

today.mims.com

17 Oct 2016 - General

Maria Cristina Inserto It is good idea using vegetables as fillers in your diet and don't take any thing more instead use balanced diet. As Priscilla Mae Gobuyan told preservatives only present in packed foods its better to avoid packed food containing harmful preservatives. Dear ...
 (Total 74 words)
So this means we have to be cooking more food with ginger and turmeric. We also have to drink more wine, see I knew it there was more good to wine drinking than bad. Haha. Add in more vegetables and fish, cook it in olive oil, and you're living a perfectly healthy life. Of course let's not forget cheese, my favorite fermented dairy product. Actually it is not hard to eat healthy, as long as you know which ingredients to have more of and which ones to have less of. I hardly fry food, I al...
 (Total 122 words)
Glad to see Singapore in one of the top healthiest countries in the world. Lucky are those who were born to this kind of a healthy diet, no need to adjust a lot. Nowadays almost all of the products contain a lot of preservatives, artificially tasting and aren't healthy for our health. Spices and herbs has been always the best way to spice up food flavoure in all aspects. I am also a fan of Italian cuisine, grilled stuff and fresh fruits. Oh gosh this topic is mouthwatering making me remember...
 (Total 119 words)
Wow, before reading this article, I didn’t know that Singapore ranks first as the world’s healthiest country! Hurray for spices and yummy, spicy food! :) I’m also a great fan of Greek and Mediterranean cuisine, and I absolutely love olives, whole grains and Greek salads! For the Swedish foods, I’ve also read about rutabaga and rapeseed oil being a large part of their diet (though I don’t think I’ve encountered rutabaga yet). All in all, what these foods from the world’s healthiest countries have...
 (Total 123 words)
Heena Pohani This article helpful for general public also that reminding impact of food on health and definitely a motivation towards improving ones country rank. You are right, We using Ginger and lemon in our diet like Singapore but can you expect the India rank is 103. The ranks are based on life expectancy, death rates, risk score factors etc. I want to share you further list please follow the link to know th...
 (Total 78 words)
I think this article is not only helpful for medical professionals but for common man also. The healthy diet followed by people in few of the healthiest countries can be a source of motivation. The diet in Singapore is rich in ginger and turmeric. In India, too, we use lot of spices and ginger and turmeric in our dishes. Turmeric that has active agent Curcumin had good anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties. I like to add crushed ginger in my tea. It boosts the immune system and at the ...
 (Total 157 words)