General
Loneliness can be fatal and possibly genetic

Loneliness can be fatal and possibly genetic

Shared by:

When deprived of social connection, people experience loneliness, a complex and unpleasant emotional response that research now shows can kill, and some people face a higher risk than others.

today.mims.com

17 Oct 2016 - General

The sense of loneliness is subjective and it has a lot of negative effects to human health. On a biological perspective, there seems to be an evidence points to neurotransmitter imbalance as a causative factor in feeling melancholy. However, this is ...
 (Total 118 words)
I also believe loneliness can be happened for some reasons like the pressure of lifestyle. And it's not only happen for elder people, it's starting when they're still teenager which caused a depression for them as time as their going more...
 (Total 42 words)
Human will require social interaction and connection on a regular term. “Loneliness” can affect people negatively. Deprivation of social interaction is negatively linked to psychological health. Loneliness is not good for human’s mental health, and i...
 (Total 121 words)
Everyone takes in problem differently and that includes finding solutions to their own problem. Some people rely on talking to others and venting anger on things and activities but here are a few that do not do anything at all except being alone and ...
 (Total 140 words)
I believe too that loneliness, along with other mental health problems, can possibly be due to certain genetic predispositions. Also, there really are people who are more susceptible to loneliness. The elderly especially may be more prone due to lack...
 (Total 140 words)
Loneliness and being a alone are just two different worlds. One can be alone but may not feel lonely. Others may perceive the condition of being lonely despite of the support around them. Loneliness as being said consitutes with mental depression. Wh...
 (Total 119 words)