General
Ministry: Islamic healing centre committed no offence for charging patient RM32,800

Ministry: Islamic healing centre committed no offence for charging patient RM32,800

Shared by:

A probe into a treatment centre in Malacca by the KPDNKK and religious authorities cleared the centre of any offence despite billing a patient RM32,800 for treatments including “exorcising” a doll.

today.mims.com

18 Oct 2016 - General

I am not knowledge in Islamic healing and the pricing of such. The receipt is like a food order, unlike hospital charges, which are itemized and quite detailed. I wonder if any of these treatments are useful/relevant, because if they charge this much and it's all fluff, I feel bad for the people who they "trick". Misalign uterus and swollen kidneys? The representative of the centre said that the rates are merely a suggestion and they could negotiate it if they want. Ha! But you see...
 (Total 107 words)
What!!! This is insane! First of all, I really wonder what they have done to fix the “misaligned uterus” that costed RM4,300 , the “swollen kidneys” that costed RM10,000 and what kind of “Islamic bath” that will cost RM 900 and what makes it islamic!!. I am more eager to know about the outcome of these stuff and what actually make it Islamic or not!! Actually, I believe that there are various similar practices within the other ethnicities with the so-called “traditional medicine”. I am sure that...
 (Total 133 words)