General
A hospital ward has been quarantined after 5 people fall ill with mysterious hallucinations

A hospital ward has been quarantined after 5 people fall ill with mysterious hallucinations

Shared by:

An emergency room in Oregon has been quarantined after five people started experiencing hallucinations that appear to have been spread via touch.

www.sciencealert.com

19 Oct 2016 - General

I know, right? It sounds like a movie, a very good plot too, but we'll have to add more catastrophic outbreak numbers to make it more dramatic and entertaining. Anyway, is this really possible, for hallucinations to be developed and/or a disease ...
 (Total 109 words)
Theekshana Abayawickrama I agree that reading through the article stimulates one's imagination of an apocalyptic movie plot. I've never really encountered about mass hysteria and I ...
 (Total 108 words)
It is a really suspicious illness that has covered five people and all have started hallucination. In Oregon first patient was a 54 years old caregiver who called the police for a crime but the police investigation has shown there was no evidence of ...
 (Total 116 words)
The article when you keep on reading start to sound like a movie script. A person hallucinates, and everyone that touches that patient starts to hallucinate! The investigators have not identified the causative agents for these symptoms in the victims...
 (Total 112 words)