General
HITF suggests more transparency to prevent hikes in IPs and healthcare costs in Singapore

HITF suggests more transparency to prevent hikes in IPs and healthcare costs in Singapore

Shared by:

The moratorium on freezing the Integrated Shield Plan (IP) premiums is set to end on 31 October and around 1.5 million policyholders are expected to face premium hikes for health insurance.

today.mims.com

19 Oct 2016 - General

Health insurances are just everywhere nowadays. And the price hike from 9% to 15% is really high for the people! This is also a positive step to control the misusage of insurances. As what I can notice, almost most of the working people who are admit...
 (Total 113 words)
Alex Ngai there are an obvious increase in the prices over the world due to drops in the economy , i don't mind if they increase the cost but the government should increase the a income...
 (Total 120 words)
15% hike in insurance fees is a pretty large amount. I agree with the steps mentioned in this article to prevent such hikes in the insurance premiums. The most important among them are the education of the consumers and giving some financial responsi...
 (Total 133 words)
It is important that initiatives are already being planned in advance of the end of the moratorium on the hikes in Integrated Shield Plan premiums. The end of the moratorium has been of great concern to the public since the ISPs were originally propo...
 (Total 83 words)